Home > About Us > Code of Conduct
- We do not use force labor, including prison labor, indentured labor, bonded labor or other forms of forced labor.
We are responsible for employment eligibility fees foreign workers, including recruitment fees.
Employees are at least 16 or order
- Our employees are at least age 16 or over the age for completion of compulsory education or country legal working age, whichever is higher.
Employees under 16 are not employed in hazardous conditions.
- Our employees are not subject to discrimination in employment, including hiring, compensation, promotion or discipline, on the basis of gender, race religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, nationality, political opinion, trade union affiliation, social or ethnic origin or any other status protected by country law.
Freedom of association and collective bargaining are respected
- To the extent permitted by the laws of the manufacturing country, we respects the right of its employees to freedom of association and collective bargaining.
This includes the right to form and join trade unions and other worker organizations of their own choosing without harassment, interference or retaliation.
Compensation is timely and lawfully paid
- Our employees are timely paid at least the minimum wage required by country law and provided legally mandated benefits, including holidays and leaves, and statutory severance when employment ends.
Harassment and abuse are not tolerated
- Our employees are treated with respect and dignity. Employees are not subject to physical, sexual, psychological or verbal harassment or abuse.
Working hours are not excessive
- Our employees do not work in excess of 60 hours per week, or the regular and overtime hours allowed by the laws of the manufacturing country, whichever is less. Any overtime hours are consensual and compensated at a premium rate. Employees are allowed at least 24 consecutive hours rest in every seven-day period.
Regular employment is provided
- Work is performed on the basis of a recognized employment relationship established through country law and practice. We do not use any form of home working arrangement for the production.
The workplace is healthy and safe
- We provides a safe, hygienic and healthy workplace setting and takes necessary steps to prevent accidents and injury arising out of, linked with or occurring in the course of work or as a result of the operation of our facilities. We have systems to detect, avoid and respond to potential risks to the safety and health of all employees.
Environmental impact is minimized
- We protect human health and the environment by meeting applicable regulatory requirements including air emissions, solid/hazardous waste and water discharge. We adopt reasonable measures to mitigate negative operational impacts on the environmental and strive to continuously improve environmental performance.
The code is fully implemented
- Wes hall implement and integrate this Code accompanying Code Leadership Standards and applicable laws into its business and submit to verification and monitoring. The contractor shall train employees on their rights and obligations as defined by this Code and applicable country law, and ensure the compliance of any sub-contractors.